We have missed you!
Praise God that churches are now permitted to hold in-person services!
Starting Sunday, June 20th we will be meeting together in person every other week during Step One. The Elders of King Bible Church are continually monitoring and reassessing how to safely have in-person services and ministries.
Here's KBC's quick guide according to the new government roadmap:
- Step One — Online and in person* every other week with 15% capacity.
- Step Two — Online and in person* every week with 25% capacity.
- Step Three — Online and in person* every week with larger capacities permitted.
* In-person services will follow all of our COVID-19 procedures
We stress the importance of gathering together as a church and encourage everyone to join us online each week and in person as soon as we are able. Please continue to pray for our elders and government leaders as they make these decisions and the safety and health of the people.
To find out when our in-person Sunday Services are scheduled, check out our calendar and subscribe, or sign up to our newsletter. Weeks we are gathering in person, please sign up via KBC's Church Center by clicking the button below.
We need your help to open safely
Finally, in order to open safely we need your help!
1) We need you to please be gracious and commit to following the various guidelines that we have had to put in place to ensure everyone's health and safety. Masks and social distancing will be required as well as sanitising your hands upon arrival.
2) We need you to sign up each week that you plan to attend our in-person services. When you sign up you will be required to answer the self assessment questions.
3) Your children are very welcome to attend these services. We know that your kids will have wiggles, or need something quiet to fiddle with, and may make a little noise; but that's all part of being a church family together. There will be tables set up at the back of the church available for families to sit at to accommodate this, and can be reserved by selecting this as an add on during registration. Therefore, please let us know whether your kids will be attending the in-person service by emailing the Kids Ministry team at email@example.com.
What's it like to be back in person at KBC?
The staff and elders at KBC have worked diligently to provide a safe environment for you to return to. But many of you may be wondering... "What is it like to be back at KBC in this new normal? Do I have to wear a mask? Will my family and I be safe?" To help put you at ease, we have put together a little video for you to explore and answer your questions.
Preparations have been made to ensure that we can provide a safe place for you and your family to worship. Like the world around us, things are going to look different. You can read about the specifics in our Re-Opening Plan which you will find by clicking the button below.
what happens the weeks that we aren't gathering in person?
During the weeks we are not gathering in person, we will continue to meet online Sundays at 10:30 am available through Facebook and YouTube. If you are not yet ready to return to in-person gatherings, the service in its entirety will be streamed live and made available on online.
What if you're not ready to return to in-person gatherings?
If you are not yet ready to return to in-person gatherings, the service in its entirety will be recorded and posted on our Facebook page and YouTube channel for you to enjoy. As well, during the weeks we are not gathering in person, we will continue to meet online Sundays at 10:30 am available through Facebook and YouTube.